Monday, June 15, 2009

Home-Sweet-Home



Home is where the heart is,....

Home can be a heaven on earth where we are filled with love, bringing happiness and joy, rich blessings from above. I have to say, I love my new home. I love the stability that it provides for me and my kids. I love that when I come through the doors that I feel that I belong,.. that I have a place to hang my hat so to speak and that I am safe,... that WE are safe. Safe from the elements, safe from the ugly world we live in. I love my life and I love my new job... I love that I can provide this for my kids,... they deserve this!! I love my savior and I love the life he has given to me! It may not be what I had always wanted,... for me to be a single mom,... but I have been blessed. I see great blessings in my life and in my kids lives.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you started a blog. It will be fun to read about what you and your family are up to. It is also nice at the end of the year to be able to print it out in book form like a journal with pictures.
    Have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete