Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mariah's 7th Birthday Party
The Princess is always a princess and always finds the beauty in everything and in everyone. I will tell you that every year I say I am NEVER throwing another party for my kids again because I spend WAY to much money and no one ever shows. Well we had 2 girls come and we had a lovely time decorating cupcakes, painting finger nails and watching a princess movie of course. Mariah may not know that she is not a real princess, but to me she is better than any fairy tale princess she is MY miracle and MY dream come true. She is the ONLY true Princess I know!! Until today she thought that Cinderella really did exist. She cried when I told her that Cinderella is just a fairy tale. I was so sad for her when she realized that this world did not exist in real life. A life she now knows she will never visit. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment